Graduate students and postdoctoral researchers regularly enrolled in the PPGES may apply for financial support to participate in academic events. This document by PROPG gives further details about the allocation of resources for this purpose.
How do I request the support?
To request for financial support with the participation of the Prorectorate for Graduate Studies (PROPG), you must fill in the online form available at http://auxilio.prpg.ufsc.br/, following the instructions provided on the page. If the request is made directly to the program, pay attention to item 2 below.
- To request support from PROPG, please note the deadline for submitting the online form available at the link above, by clicking on “schedule”.
2. To request support from the PPGES, you must send an e-mail directly to the program coordinator, copying it to the program’s office, for prior approval of the amount.
How do I get reimbursed?
Once approved by the PPGES coordinator and the PROPG, you must complete the support request form and submit it to the Integrated Graduate Office along with a printed copy of the approval e-mail, the original receipts of expenses incurred, the receipt of the registration fee payment and the proof of participation and paper presentation at the event. The original invoices and receipts must be in the name of UFSC or the student, and must be pasted on A4 paper.
In the “Amount” field of the form, the amounts to be funded by the Program and PROPG must be broken down separately, as in this example:
Amount: R$ 400.00 (PPGES) + R$ 400.00 (PROPG). (EXAMPLE)
If you do not want or have missed the deadline to receive PROPG’s support, you may ignore the online request step by submitting the form and the above mentioned documents directly to the Integrated Graduate Office. The request will be subject to approval by the PPGES coordinator.
Please note that only the total sum of duly proven expenses up to the amount previously approved by PROPG and PPGES will be reimbursed.
Documents Required for Refund
– Certificate of participation in the event;
– Proof of expenses with food, lodging, transportation and registration fee.
Documents accepted as proof of expenses
– Bus ticket stubs;
– Air Tickets: boarding tickets with proof of the amounts paid (invoice or reservation confirmation e-mail stating the amount paid);
– Taxi or Uber receipts;
– Proof of collective transport tickets purchase.
NO EXPENSES WITH FUEL, PARKING AND RENTAL OF VEHICLES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
– Invoices from hotels, hostels and alike;
– Accommodation receipt containing the CNPJ (corporate taxpayer identification number) and the signature of the responsible person;
– Payment receipts from hotel reservation websites (only paid reservations will be accepted).
– Invoice or tax coupon from restaurants, snack bars and alike;
– Grocery invoices (expenses must be compatible with the student’s amount of food consumption).
NO EXPENSES WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND SUGARY FOODS (ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE AND ALIKE) WILL BE ACCEPTED.
– Proof of payment of the fee (paid bill or payment receipt);
– For international events: Credit card bill in the name of the student showing the amount paid at the exchange rate used.