Master’s, PhD and postdocs students regularly enrolled in the program may apply for financial assistance for events participation. The PROPG clarification can help solving doubts about the possibilities of PPG resources uses.
How to request?
For the application for financial assistance with Pró-reitoria de Pós-graduação’s (PROPG) participation, the student must fill electronically the available form at http://auxilio.prpg.ufsc.br/ following the instructions provided on the page itself. If the request is directly to the program, pay attention to item 2 below.
- In order to request PROPG’s support, please note the online form submission deadline , available at the link above, by clicking on “schedule”.
- To request PROGRAM’s support, you must e-mail directly the coordinator with a copy to the program’s e-mail requesting the amount prior approval.
How to be reimbursed?
Once approved the PPG and PROPG Coordination’s aid in the system, the student must complete the Aid Request Form and deliver it at Secretaria Integrada (Integrated Secretary), with the printed ammount approvation e-mail, the original expenses invoices, receipt of the registration fee payment and copies of participation and work presentation at the event. The original invoices and receipts must be in UFSC’s or the student’s name, and must be pasted on A4 sheet.
In the form’s “value” field, the amounts to be funded by PPG and PROPG must be written down separately, as in the example: Value: R$ 400.00 (PPG) + R$ 400.00 (PROPG). (EXAMPLE)
If the student does not want or misses PROPG assistance receipt deadline, he/she may ignore the online assistance request step, submitting the form and other documents previously quoted to the Secretaria Integrada. Approving requests depend on PPG’s coordinator.
It’s important noting that only the total sum of the expenses effectively proven up to the limit established by PROPG and PPG, as previously approved, will be reimbursed.
Documents required for reimbursement
- Certificate of participation in the event;
- Proof of expenses with food, lodging, transportation and registration fee.
Accepted documents for proof of expenses
- Bus ticket duplicate;
- Airline tickets: boarding tickets with proof of the paid amounts. (invoice or e-mail confirming the reservation with values.)
- Receipts of taxis or Uber;
- Proof of acquisition of collective transportation tickets.
- NO EXPENSES WITH FUELS, PARKING AND VEHICLES RENTING WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Hotel, hostel and similars’ invoice;
- Receipt of lodging with CNPJ and signature of the responsible person;
- Receipts for payment of hotel reservation sites (only paid reservations’ receipts will be accepted).
- Restaurants, cafes and similars’ receipt or coupon;
- Supermarket receipts (expenses must be compatible with the amount of student’s food consumption)
- NO EXPENSES WITH ALCOHOLIC DRINKS AND JUNK FOOD (ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE AND SIMILARS) WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Proof of payment of the fee (paid ticket or payment receipt);
- For international events: Credit card invoice on behalf of the student showing the paid amount with the used exchange rate.